Saturday, April 25, 2009

Literary Nymphs Reviews review of Remmy Duchene's "Saddle Up 'N' Ride!"

Scandalous Minx gave Remmy's M/M erotic romance 4 Nymphs.

"It was hard not to like Jack and Rusty’s characters. Jack overcame the hurts of his adolescence and has become an outstanding policeman. Rusty is no slouch himself, and takes pride in his ranch. When the truths were finally revealed, I was happy the men didn’t take a rollercoaster ride on denial and send us through “I think I should, I know I shouldn’t” scenes that so many books seem to enjoy adding. Remmy Duchene’s characters know their minds enough not to allow the denial to go until it’s the “just do it already” level. I’m starting to appreciate that more and more, as of late. Saddle Up 'N' Ride! is a wonderful quick read and is entertaining both inside and outside of the bedroom, with a believable plot and characters."

Read the entire review.


Buy "Saddle Up 'N' Ride!" from Phaze Books.

Bookmark and Share