Saturday, May 2, 2009

Joyfully Reviewed review of Aliyah Burke's Sin Is Not A Four-Letter Word

Indy said:

"Coming across a blurb where the heroine is a woman of color and a mercenary to boot are what my wet dreams are made of. Tough chicks who are fierce in the bedroom and out and happen to look like me is what I’ve been craving for. Sin is Not a Four-Letter Word had an interesting concept where a heroine has done hard time in the type of prison you pray doesn’t really exist and it’s all because the man she loved thought more of his job than his love for her. I started off Aliyah Burke’s latest novel anxious and excited because I couldn’t wait to see how she would work through such a betrayal by the male lead."

Read the entire review.

Buy Sin Is Not A Four-Letter Word from Phaze Books.

Bookmark and Share