Saturday, May 2, 2009

Joyfully Reviewed review of G.A. Hauser's Miller's Tale

Indy said:

"As an avid fan of the interracial genre I tend to shy away from books where there is a heavy focus on race. After reading a couple of reviews for Miller’s Tale and seeing that the author had a police background I figured I had to read the book for myself. I must admit to being drawn in from the beginning, like gawking at an accident scene, this story was as disturbing as it was fascinating. I wondered as I continued to see how Steve and Sonja’s relationship progressed and the reactions of their parents and coworkers if maybe G.A. Hauser saw some of these reactions up close and personal in her work as an officer. Miller’s Tale I’m sure is indicative of what you might see on occasion in this melting pot we call America. For sure this tale is an attention grabber that kept me absorbed which made it an excellent read. I liked how the realism of prejudice was shown from both sides because no matter how some people try to say it isn’t so the Caucasian race doesn’t own a monopoly on intolerance. I think I will give G.A. Hauser’s other stories a chance if this is a prime example of the great stories she’s able to create."

Read the entire review.

Buy Miller's Tale from Phaze Books.


Bookmark and Share