Monday, May 4, 2009

Joyfully Reviewed review of Marty Rayne's "Testing Passion"

Jo said:

""Testing Passion" is not only light-hearted and fun, but it is also erotic with a major punch. Janet tests sex toys, but is limited right now in what she can test. When a knock on her door reveals a sexy man with even more toys from the company, Janet agrees to “use” Damien. Their weekend of sex was erotic and yet on the fun side. I have to admit that I never thought about what the tester of sex toys went through, but after reading "Testing Passions," I will think about it the next time I walk into an adult toy store. I found "Testing Passions" to be highly erotic yet not graphic. A fun and light-hearted story that will warm you up on a cold winter’s day. Also one that will be read many times over, I’m sure."

Read the entire review.

Buy "Testing Passion" from Phaze Books.


Bookmark and Share