Saturday, May 2, 2009

Joyfully Reviewed review of Skylar Sinclair's "Purr For Me"


Jo said:

"A sensual feeling in "Purr for Me" goes from the first page to the last. I could feel Roarke and Panteara coming to terms with their passion and becoming mates. Sensuality combines with great sex to help tell their story of discovery and acceptance. At the end of the story I have to say that Ms. Sinclair got me good. When I turned the last page that is exactly what I thought. In disbelief I quickly reread the story and even knowing the ending I had the same reaction. "Purr for Me" is a wonderful sexy and sensual story with a truly surprise ending. I Joyfully Recommend this to anyone who enjoys either paranormals or Halloween stories as a keeper."

Read the entire review.
Buy "Purr For Me" from Phaze Books.

Bookmark and Share