Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Romance Studio review of Marie Rochelle's Tempting Turner

Brenda Talley gave Marie's best-selling novel 5 Hearts! Nice work!

"Ms. Rochelle is one of my favorite authors. I love her style, her plots and the way she presents her characters. This series has become one of my preferred. I love her way of blending several characters and interacting with them throughout the entire series. It is like coming home when I am allowed to catch up with the others from prior books. That does not mean, however, that this book cannot be read as a stand-alone. Far from it! If I hadn’t read any of the others, I would have still understood and enjoyed this installment.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a great, sizzling romance with a constant barrage of problems to be settled. This book is not to be missed. Rochelle will endear herself to you, I’m sure. I can’t help but wonder if there is another in the works for this series."

Read the entire review.

Buy Tempting Turner from Phaze Books.

Read more Phaze Books book reviews!
Bookmark and Share