Saturday, June 19, 2010

Manic Readers review of Bridget Midway's Original Sin

Claudia Rhyes gave this futuristic collection 4 Stars.

"(In "Adam and E-V-E") I immediately fell in love with the rough, yet gentle man as he put himself on the line for a fellow soldier...If you're a sci-fi buff, I would recommend this futuristic read to you...Although is is an erotic read, it was also a deep romance.

(In "C-A-I-N and A-B-E-L") I was hooked from the moment C-A-I-N (Combat Artillery Invasion Neutralizer) and A-B-E-L (Aerial Battle Executive Leader) were introduced into the story. Bridget Midway showed a strong, masculine virility in these two men in the very first paragraphs...I found hot sex, an interesting plot and storyline, and some humor along the way. I you're looking for a hot read that is sure not to disappoint, I would recommend taking a peek at "C-A-I-N and A-B-E-L."

(In "Sodom and Gomorrah") I really liked Noah from the very beginning...Miss Midway did a wonderful job of weaving a futuristic tale...The tension and danger was high and the sex was explosive. I really hated to see this story end, but it was well worth my time and I am hooked to Miss Midway's futuristic tales. Bravo!"

Read the entire review.

Buy Original Sin from Phaze Books.