Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Manic Readers review of Marie Rochelle's The Men of CCD: Help Wanted

Stephanie Wilson gave this Phaze best-selling interracial romance novel 4.5 Stars.

"I love the tension between Kiera and Jim. It is impossible to ignore...I have to say that I love a book that keeps me guessing about what is going to happen next and this story provides plenty of that. Also, as with any series, I like to be able to catch up on what is going on between the characters from teh prior stories in the series. From what I gathered in this book, Dante, Jim's friend that we are introduced to in this tale just might get his own story as well. The Men of CCD Help Wanted is an awesome story. The plot is great and the characters are unforgettable. I highly recommend this book!"

Read the entire review.

Buy The Men of CCD: Help Wanted from Phaze Books.