Friday, August 6, 2010

Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews review of Wendy Stone's To Tame A Wolf

Xeranthemum gave this paranormal romance 4.5 Cherries.

"There are some great characters who need no paranormal abilities to get the job done...The villain of the story was truly vile and the author did an excellent job of convincing me of it. I enjoyed the dialogue, pace of the story and most of the characters that peopled it...To Tame A Wolf does not leave a reader unaffected. It has some powerful writing, which bring certain scenes to vivid life and made me uncomfortable. I read the story in one sitting because the action, the people and the plot were riveting...I really liked this book and recommend it to readers who are looking for more than fluff."

Read the entire review.

Buy To Tame A Wolf from Phaze Books.