Friday, August 27, 2010

Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews review of Brenna Lyons' "The Master's Lover"

Tiger Lily gave this science fiction erotic romance 4 Cherries.

"Brenna Lyons always succeeds in creating a world the reader can lose themselves in for a few hours. This book is no different. Once I opened the document and met Galon, I couldn't put it down. I felt his helplessness and despair as if it were my own...The ending of the story is something I didn't see coming, but it worked and worked well because it's written in a tender fashion. I wanted to see it happen and cheered all the way. If you want a story that's a little off the beaten path but full of heart, you need to read "The Master's Lover." I give this story 4 Cherries."

Read the entire review.

Buy "The Master's Lover" from Phaze Books.