Monday, September 13, 2010

Manic Readers review of M. Christian's "Begging Ivory"

Claudia Rhyes gave this Phaze Raven tale 4 Stars.

"I knew as soon as I read the first sentence that I would like this story...This is my first story by M. Christian, but it certainly won't be my last. This story was not what I expected. The realism and descriptions that M. Christian weaves into this tale is incredible. The writing is superb and as everything is explained in such detail, it is liek you, the reader, are standing right there and experiencing it for yourself...I think "Begging Ivory" is a great book. It combines many diferent elements that are sure to appeal to a wide range of readers. If you aren't yet a fan of M. Christian, you will be after reading these great short stories."

Read the entire review.

Buy "Begging Ivory" from Phaze Books.