Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Manic Readers review of Bridget Midway's Love My Way

AlexJouJou gave this interracial BDSM erotic romance novel 4 Stars.

"At times educational, this is a nice foray into BDSM for those that are curious. There is plenty of discussion, through showing and telling, about the mental and emotional aspects of this lifestyle...At times this reads like fiction and at other times like an expose and I found the juxtaposition fascinating. This is a good sized book and everything is very well explained and handled. You really get to know and feel for each of the characters--which is pretty amazing given there are so many. Normally reality TV is not my thing but I could not resist the blurb for this novel. I enjoyed the experience I had reading Love My Way--although probably not as much as Ananda!"

Read the entire review.

Buy Love My Way from Phaze Books.