Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Romance Studio review of Megan Hussey's "Angel on Fire"

Alyna Couture gave this paranormal romance 5 Hearts! Excellent!

"While this was actually the first time that I have read any of Ms. Hussey's work and I was extremely glad that I had asked...for it. It was, and is, an amazing read. I love the way she wrote the story, and the way (that) she made the people and events seem so real...I can firmly promise you that I loved "Angel on Fire" far more than I thought I would (which is considerable, since I love paranormal romance), and I will most assuredly be recommending it to everyone that I know that loves to read romance. "Angel on Fire" will be permanently placed within the mountain of books that is labeled "to be read.""

Read the entire review.

Buy "Angel on Fire" from Phaze Books.