Friday, November 26, 2010

Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews review of Jade Falconer's "Use Your Illusion"

Anemone gave Jade's M/M erotic romance 5 Cherries! Wonderful!

"This book had me breathless from the minute I opened it...The whole time I read this story, I couldn't put it down. The pacing was perfect, the writing was amazing and I held my breath, waiting for the moment Brent would find out what his lover was hiding and praying for a Happily Ever After or at least a Happy For Now...Ms. Falconer came through with this sweet story about sexual exploration gone right. I wanted the story to keep going and never stop...With killer tension and a perfect plotline, this story has made Jade Falconer a must purchase in the future for me."

Read the entire review.

Buy "Use Your Illusion" from Phaze Books.