Monday, December 6, 2010

Ebook Addict review of "Phaze Binary Stars 7: Light My Fire and Dr. Feelgood"

Kathy K. said:

"I really enjoy anthologies and duets (2-stories-in-1) because so often when I get a multi-author & story book for an author that are a must-have - Jack Green - I discover new authors - in this case Jade Falconer - and her gem of a story. So now there's another author to add to my gotta-get list. Phaze's Binary Stars series of books are wonderful for this reason as well as two short stories that are always wonderful, easy-to-read entertainment. As far as I'm concerned, you just can't go wrong with any of the Binary Stars books. "Light My Fire" by Jade Falconer: Short, sexy as all get out and very, very sweet. Oh and did I mention sexy?..I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for more stories by Jade Falconer after reading this little treasure..."Dr. Feelgood" by Jack Greene: Whoo hee...is it hot in here or what? A great story to read when the weather's a little cooler 'cause I certainly don't need a jacket any more. Once again Jack Greene has tantalized with his story-telling."

Read the entire review.