Friday, December 17, 2010

Joyfully Reviewed review of Brenna Lyons' "Sons of Heaven" Beldon"

Patrice F. said:

"Brenna Lyons takes a creative shot with "Beldon" and hits the bull's eye. Wow. I can't say enough good things about this story but I'll do my best. The futuristic setting offers freshness to the subject by blowing away dust that's settled on the mythos...I was mesmerized, engulfed, by the narrative..."Beldon" is a superb, lustrous narrative with a mountain of promise that I definitely would suggest to anyone who believes in angels (or aliens) or craves a different type of sci-fi romance...Once again, this author has lived up to her considerable talent. I look forward to reviewing and reading more from the "Sons of Heaven" series."

Read the entire review.

Buy "Sons of Heaven: Beldon" from Phaze Books.