Sunday, February 27, 2011

Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews review of Brenna Lyons' "Sons of Heaven: Beldon"

Myrtle gave this out-of-this-world erotic romance 4 Cherries.

"Have you ever had a cover and book title that just reaches out and grabs you? This book did exactly that with me...Ms. Lyons' writing is so vivid I can easily imagine how the winged master known as Beldon would look...The cover, title, and blurb hooked me and Ms. Lyons reeled me in with the plot, characters, and the delicious twist on the myths of the Sons of Heaven and Daughters of Man, one that will open up possibility and fantasies for your dreams if you are as enchanted by the subject as I am. This reviewer was thrilled to see that Ms. Lyons continued the story with "The Daughters of Man" which I hope to read in the near future. As for "Sons of Heaven" I would not hesitate to recommend it."

Read the entire review.

Buy "Sons of Heaven: Beldon" from Phaze Books.