Friday, July 22, 2011

The Romance Reviews review of A.R. Moler's "Close to Home"

Rho gave this menage erotic romance 5 Stars! Great job!

""Close to Home" is a fantastic erotic short with the perfect blend of plot, character development, and amazing chemistry between the main characters. It came together perfectly and left me impressed by the author, A.R. Moler...I love this story. The author did a fantastic job of getting insight into each of the main characters, so that we get the sense of how their relationship developed while making it believable. Also, I loved the sensuality of the story...This is my first experience with A.R. Moler's work, but I have to tell you, I was so impressed with this, I will definitely be seeking out more of her books in the future."

Read the entire review.

Buy "Close to Home" from Phaze Books.