Friday, July 22, 2011

Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews review of Yvette Hines' "Heated Restraints: Apprehension"

Dogwood gave this BDSM installment 4 Cherries.

"Yvette Hines did a great job of combining romance and suspense into one good short story. I found myself easily pulled into the characters anticipating (their) next move. The love scenes were very HOT and I could not help but read this story from beginning to end non-stop...I found no grammar or spelling errors, and the story flowed well, making me glad I picked this story to review. I will be keeping it as a favorite, and possibly reread it again in the future. Do you like a little mystery and suspense thrown into your hot love story? Well this story is for you!"

Read the entire review.

Buy "Heated Restraints: Apprehension" from Phaze Books.