Sunday, March 11, 2012

Long and Short Reviews review of Zena Wynn's "Seduced by a Wolf"

Moonflower gave this Phaze best-selling romance 4 Stars.

"I didn't see this story coming. I was surprised by the religious undertones, hidden pasts and the eventual downfall of these three characters..."Seduced by a Wolf" is so full of secrets that I was constantly surprised. Ms. Wynn kept me wondering the whole time. She wove a fascinating tale with these three people that had me reluctant to put the book down...I experienced moments of anger, elation, and even distress while reading this book...If this book is any indication of Ms. Wynn's writing ability, she will have a new fan. She mesmerized me with her ability to write an interracial love story without race being a factor..."Seduced by a Wolf" is a sensual treat, with unbelievably shocking moments and tantalizing revelations. I enjoyed this page-turner from start to finish!"

Read the entire review.

Buy "Seduced by a Wolf" from Phaze Books.

http://phazereviews.blogspot.com/