Monday, August 20, 2012

Dark Diva Reviews review of Barbara Donlon Bradley's Dominated by Desire

Dakota gave this first novel in the Desire series 4 Delightful Divas.

"If you’re a sci-fi fan, then you’re going to love the latest offering by Ms. Bradley, Dominated by Desire. It has just the right amount of sci-fi from the pheromone producing hero to the not what she seems heroine. I love the way that Ms. Bradley has incorporated this genre with pure erotica so hot it’s amazing that the words didn’t melt my reader...Dominated by Desire has a good action plot that will keep you guessing until the finale. But I won’t give away Ms. Bradley’s thunder. I’ll just simply say – pick up the book! I can guarantee you won’t regret it!"

Read the entire review.

Buy Dominated by Desire from Phaze Books.

http://phazereviews.blogspot.com/