Monday, August 20, 2012

The Readers Roundtable review of Ericka Scott's "Seeing Spots"

Naunet gave this paranormal erotic romance 4.5 Seashells.

"Ms. Scott displays Keziah’s personality and office environment realistically. In addition, Ms. Scott does a great job of pulling the reader into the story with the strong and entertaining story line. She develops characters that you can relate to whether it be positive or negative...I enjoyed the cadence of Ms. Scott’s writing style in "Seeing Spots." I almost saw spots as I strained my eyesight reading in a very dim illuminated room because I was so intrigued, needing to see as how the events would be resolved. Seeing Spots is a fast read and I could not put the book down. Will "Seeing Spots" have an HEA or will there be pain and sorrow? Read "Seeing Spots?" because I’m confident you will enjoy it."

Read the entire review.

Buy "Seeing Spots" from Phaze Books.

http://phazereviews.blogspot.com/