Monday, August 20, 2012

The Romance Reviews review of Barbara Donlon Bradley's Animal Desire

Katie Cody gave this out-of-this-world romance 5 Stars! Way to go!

"I really enjoyed this story and found the characters to be interesting and fun to get to know. I loved the world the author created and the imaginative aspects of their life. Heather is feisty and stubborn. I really loved her character and I could definitely see myself becoming best friends with her. Storm was a protective and yet very attentive mate to Heather...I thought the relationship between Storm and Heather was beautiful and that they went great together...ANIMAL DESIRE is a fun and exciting new story that sci-fi and paranormal romance fans are both sure to enjoy."

Read the entire review.

Buy Animal Desire from Phaze Books.

http://phazereviews.blogspot.com/