Sunday, November 25, 2012

House Millar review of Angela S. Stone's Boots on the Ground

Paranormal author Aine P. Massie gave Angela's M/M erotic romance 5 Drops! Wonderful!

"The story telling is rich, the situations so real you feel like you’re right there through it all with the men, and the trauma so real you need both some Kleenex and something to cuddle. I loved book #1, Sometimes It’s Fate, but Boots on the Ground blew me away...The ending . . . wow! I both loved and despised the ending. It definitely left me demanding the next book, lol. I won’t give any of that away, but be ready for a powerful roller coaster of love, fear, joy, and desperation. This is one book that will both stay with me for a long time and that I will reread again and again. A full 5 Drops of Excellence!"

Read the entire review.

Buy Boots on the Ground from Phaze Books.

http://phazereviews.blogspot.com/