Thursday, November 22, 2012

Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews review of Jack Greene's "Cherry Red"

Nymphaea gave this M/M erotic romance 4 Stars.

"I'm a sucker for Jack Greene's work. I am. Greene doesn't pull punches and gets right to the heat of the story while tossing in a fine dose of heart. The writing flows well and I don't want to put the story down. Cherry Red is no different...Now on to that sex. WOW. Hot. Holy cow. Andre is nicely sexy and pouty. Tom is clumsy and Greene writes this with a tenderness that made me feel for Tom. I liked seeing things through Tom's perspective. He comes across less stiff and more human. Both characters are the kinds I could identify with, but Tom more so than Andre because of Tom's hesitation. I finished this story with a smile on my face and ready to read it again and again.

If you like a white hot story with human elements, then this might be the story for you."


Read the entire review.

Buy "Cherry Red" from Phaze Books.

http://phazereviews.blogspot.com/